• The Expendables
- Manliness embodied
- Why the fuck would you watch this other than for the shooting and the action?
- “Give it to my friend, he loves playing in the jungle.” […] “..What the fuck is his problem?” “Eh, he wanted to be president.”
- Verdict: If you’re a man, go watch this. Your quality as a man will be obliterated should you DARE miss this movie. If you DO miss it, expect your dick to spontaneously reduce its size.
• Scott Pilgrim vs the World
- The Sex Bob-Omb (*snigger*)
- THE geek gaming movie (fuck The Wizard, the Mortal Kombats, the Super Marios — THIS is the eponymous geek gaming movie)
- MATTHEW FUCKING PATEL!!!!
- Verdict: GO FUCKING WATCH IT NOW, aka…
(Yes, that IS a frame from the actual movie, text emoticon included!)
- 2 comments //
- 4 comments //
(WARNING: MULTIPLE massive walls of text ahead! Though I expect them to be at least slightly enjoyable for y’all. =p )
Where to start, where to start…
Let’s consider a few initial points.
- Whoever’s known me for any length of time knows that I have an attitude.
- This should not come as news to anyone. I have a chip on my shoulder, I’m not afraid to call anyone on their bullshit if the need arises, and I’m not afraid to call anyone asshole, bitch or moronic mongrel if they deserve it.
- Despite my ‘tude, I know to retract myself/apologize when I’m clearly in the wrong.
- Also everyone who’s known me for any length of time knows this as well. In my little tech world, where one little mistake can drive a whole company down, you have to be very, very careful, and learn to accept your screw-ups when they happen (not IF they happen, because they assuredly DO happen at one point or another).
- Unless you have enough factual, hard evidence to PROVE me wrong, I will NOT back off from ANY point I’m defending.
- And if you resort to personal or ad-hominem attacks in light of NOT being able to prove me wrong, I WILL turn condescending, sarcastic and derisive towards you. I LOVE the smell of idiots burnt and charred by their own flames.
- When aiming to get into someone’s good books, it’s usually a thoroughly STUPID idea to antagonize them.
- …This doesn’t really need an explanation, does it?
Now, with that out of the way, let’s hit the important part.
- 22 comments //
What? Underboobs AND black pantsu under an extremely short miniskirt?! COUNT ME IN!! =D
This time’s victim: dutchess2
- 1 comment //