And as much as I’d like to name them all in an orderly fashion just in here, you’re gonna have to hit the jump to read about everything. By the way, Aeria decided they really don’t want me back, even in spite of all the stuff I’ve gathered as evidence in my defense and all the stuff I can DO FOR THEM. Oh well, their loss. It’s just a pity that all my pimped out shit won’t get any more use, by me or anyone else.
1. Aeria decided that they permanently don’t want me back. This is only mildly annoying as I had already suspected this would be the final outcome. I took the time to draft out a long letter depicting all the evidence I could gather about my situation and explaining all I could contribute to AERIA ITSELF, not just Imagine, if they had given me the chance. Since I’m never going back there, I don’t feel any sort of guilt about this anymore:
- Everybody who ever gave a damn already knows old/retired GS Theena is current GM Peanut (Tina Greenfield).
- What most people fail to realize is that Theenut was hired while her ex-husband PinO was still an active player of Imagine, in clear violation of the usual trust rules set by contracts of this nature.
- Bypassing the censoring filter in the forums and the shoutboxes is retardedly easy.
- Just enter a set of empty tags in the middle of a normally censored word (like “fu[b][/b]ck”) and watch the filter go stupid.
- This is also the idea behind the “empty posts”. Just enter a set of empty tags and submit; the parser detects there was a string there, but the display finds nothing to show, so the post appears empty.
- Similarly, since the filter is only set to censor ASCII characters, you can safely use JASCII characters to bypass it. There’s a whole technical explanation behind this but I won’t bore you too much with it. =p
- If you’re not a heavy cash spender, the ONLY way to NOT get banned after becoming notorious in the community is by being a dipshit.
- And I don’t mean in the insulting, derogatory sense; I mean in the literal, shit-for-brains sense. Any productive member of society that has no fear of voicing an opinion of their own and doesn’t spend thousands is doomed to eventually meet their end at the hand of some of Aeria’s idiotic goons.
Re: the so-called “disrespect” issue, I’ve never “disrespected” anyone who deserved any level of respect. Xandamere was an exemplary person and a majestic example of what proper administration of an online game should be; so was Rei in the short stint he had in Imagine while I was still a regular. Why? Because they actually have brains inside their heads, were able to answer clear and concrete questions, and actually KNEW how to handle customer support; those reasons and more EARNED them my respect. Idiots like Greywulf who just skirt specific questions shot at them and dumbfucks like Theenut who pretend to be these great trolls while merely being byproducts of nature do not deserve my respect in the slightest bit.
Remember kids (and a few mentally undeveloped adults should keep this in mind too): Respect is EARNED, not freely given. Sigh.
This marks my final attempt at reconciling with Aeria. Those of you who miss me, want advice about anything concerning Imagine, or just want to get in touch, you’re welcome to contact me through here and MSN Messenger, I’m always lurking around. =)
2. I finally bought my new domain name. In the upcoming days I’ll be transitioning the URL of this place from its Co.cc domain (which was blacklisted by Google due to spammers abusing it to create spam sites) to a brand new .net domain, which will also put it back on Google search results. That doesn’t mean your old Co.cc bookmarks will die, however. At least not until the Co.cc domain expires, which should be in about half a year from now. But by then EVERYBODY should have updated their links to my new .net URL. Plus I have my own ulterior motives for this as well. =p
3. After a long, tiring, drawn-out and ultimately very taxing fight, I finally got my Software Engineering degree. Little to say here except “about fucking time”.
4. I’ve gotten back into enjoying old console games. A few days ago I got this absolutely INSANE urge to replay the first MegaManX game for the SNES. Still as good as I remember it being. Gonna get X2 and X3 in the queue as well to replay them soon, and I’ve already started a replay file of Ghost Trick. Wonder where the hell my PC MMX8 and Prince of Persia Sands of Time install discs are…
5. I got my Pottermore account. Still haven’t been let into the site, but at least my account’s registered. :V I’m kinda pissed that they don’t let you pick your own username though, but at least I got a moderately decent one (LightFang5). Would’ve preferred to go with my regular ones, Shiki_Tohno or Sh1k1. =(
6. I’m finally upgrading watches. I’ve been using the old silver Casio my grandma got me for the last birthday she lived through, and though I don’t plan to get rid of it (nostalgia value and all that), it’s been six freaking years with it already. It needs to get some rest.
So I went checking around and found this rather elegant Armitron watch for a reasonable price, and gifted it to myself for a job well done with my fucking degree. =p
7. I’m gonna be applying soon for a Certification in Game Design at the only tech school that has those in the country. How well I’ll do is another matter altogether, I need to freaking brush up on my C# XNA skills again since I haven’t written a line of code in that thing in about four years.
8. I FINALLY got my filthy dirty little hands on DVD copies of The Dark Knight and Tropic Thunder. To me they are an essential part of anybody’s movie library, and I finally found decently priced boxes of both movies. Whee. :V
9. I’ve been getting back into manga and anime after a relatively long hiatus. Currently watching Seitokai no Ichizon though I can’t say I’m particularly enjoying it. At least I have a good list of stuff to watch after I finish it… or if I decide I don’t want to finish it. >_>
…I think that’s all for the time being. I knew I had other shit to talk about but I can’t remember what it was, given that I’ve been interrupted no less than SIX FUCKING TIMES while attempting to write this post. =\ Oh well.
Last Edited on: 2012/03/27 11:32:51 GMT-4
- 16 comments //
Fill out the form below to add your own comments